OSPAPPH is pleased to partner with the Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging to help support them in linking health promoters and community partners to this exciting initiative.
Please read the message below from the CCAA for more information on the upcoming free workshops and how to register:
Are you a promoter of physical activity for older adults?
Free workshops are coming your way
Take the Physical Activity Advocacy Workshop and help link older adults to safe and effective exercise opportunities in their community
· Workshop available to representatives of public health, NGO’s, government, recreation centres, retirement communities, community health, family health, fitness clubs
· October 16 - St. Catharines, October 24 - Ottawa, October 29 - Timmins, October 30 - Sudbury, December 10 - Peterborough, December 11 - Oshawa
· Can you recommend a venue in any of the six locations? If so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· Register early, space is limited!
· For more information on this initiative please contact Debbie at email@example.com or 1.888.625.0077